Welcome to the SysApps working group

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:20:18 -0700
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Cc: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>
Welcome to the SysApps working group!

Now that the W3C has officially charted the SysApps working group,
we'll be able to start the technical work with the proper intellectual
property agreements in place.  If you haven't joined the working group
officially, this patch contains useful instructions:

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/58119/instructions

Wonsuk and I would like to give folks a couple weeks to join the
working group in case they need to complete any IP-related diligence.
After that, we'll start soliciting proposals for our Phase 1
deliverables.

On behalf of the chairs,
Adam