Specification drafts deadline

From: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:29:08 +0000
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com
CC: public-sysapps@w3.org
Hi,

If I recall correctly, the specification drafts deadline is on Friday
16th, which means tomorrow. Mozilla is currently working on the "Run
Time and Security Model" specification but given the size of it, we will
not be able to submit anything valuable for tomorrow.

With this in mind, would that be possible to postpone the deadline to
the following Friday or the end of the month?

Thank you,
--
Mounir