RE: poll results

Network Interface API was close to the top of group #2 "Only Two Implementers" as below. Managing data connections between cellular network and WiFi is unavoidable for a mobile system. It should be addressed sooner than latter.

Only Two Implementors
---------------------

Secure Elements API         1   4   2   3   2
Idle API                    1   2   2   1   2
DNS Resolution API          1   1   2   2   1
Network Interface API       2   1   2   2   2
Resource Lock API           1   1   2   1   2
Serial API                  1   1   2   2   1
Application API             1   1   2   2   2
Accounts API                1   1   2   2   2
Web Intent Registration API 1   1   2   1   4

Thanks,
Dan