deadline for revisions to draft charter

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:28:22 +0100
To: W3C SysApps <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Following the poll, I would like to set a deadline for discussion around
changes to the draft charter of midnight EDT Friday, with a view to
submitting the revised draft charter to the W3C Management Committee.
Their approval is needed to initiate the W3C Advisory Committee Review.

In practice this means I will do my best to update the charter early
next week based upon this week's discussion, but note that you will
still have a further chance to make comments during the Advisory
Committee Review period.

Many thanks,