Re: poll results

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:11:15 -0700
To: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Cc: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, W3C SysApps <public-sysapps@w3.org>
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com> wrote:
> Why don't we put this in Phase 1?
>> Media Storage API           5   2   5   3   5

I put Media Storage in phase 2 because it's controversial, which means
we're not likely to come to consensus about it in the near term.  The
main point of controversy is whether the API should have a dependency
on <http://www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/>, which has a large impact
on the design of the API.

My thinking is that once we get folks in the habit of working together
on some of the less controversial topics, we'll be in a better
position to make progress on that issue.

Adam