Added sensor API deliverable to questionnaire

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:48:18 +0100
To: W3C SysApps <public-sysapps@w3.org>
My thanks to Wayne for spotting that I had forgotten to include in the
questionnaire the deliverable for the sensors API. I have now added it
along with a question for the name of your organization. If you have
already answered the questionnaire you are invited to update your
will be unaffected by the additions. [I checked that with Dom]

  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/sysapps-charter-01/