Re: updated draft charter

What changes in wording are needed if any?

For instance, do we need to make explicit that system settings includes
personal preferences for devices used by multiple people?

Do we need to make it explicit that preferences include privacy and
security settings?

I suspect this isn't necessary as it would lead to having to be very
explicit about the kinds of settings we will/won't cover.

Is the following wording sufficient:

System Settings API

An API to manage the system's settings (including notably time/clock
settings and personal preferences).