RE: updated draft charter

+1.  We would like to see a short (practical) set of deliverables initially that we can get consensus on rather than try to narrow and re-prioritize them down the road.
Looking at the latest draft, the list is HUGE, and can certainly be trimmed down a bit!

Note there is always an option to re-charter (if the group believes it can do more than they first envisioned) by adding new deliverables. You don't have to wait until the tail end of the charter expiry.

Regards,
Suresh