RE: Updated charter proposal

Hi. Adam.

I understand. but I am confused because some items are classified to Phase 2
and some items are removed from charter. I think meaning of removing is
quite different with classification of Phase 2. I think it would be better
to classify these as the phase 2 items instead of removing. What do you
think?

Best regards,
Wonsuk.