Re: Deliverables

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:10 AM, Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com> wrote:
> [...]

I'd be ok with trying to do this API (I think it's a very interesting
API since it provides a missing piece for a large number of types of
applications). However I will say that I don't think it will be a
small task to reach consensus on this API given how different the
Mozilla/Google/Tizen proposals are.

/ Jonas