Sysapps Charter Priorities

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:03:23 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
We are also going through the internal process of group participation approval. For now here are our priorities for the APIs and functions in the charter, assuming we join the group:

AT&T is prepared to contribute directly, with priority focus and if possible co-editing:
* Device Capabilities API
* Media Storage API
* Network Interface API
* Barcode Scanning API (new proposal as mentioned on the list)

AT&T is prepared to contribute directly:
* Security Model for Platform Applications
* Execution Model for Platform Applications
* Accounts API
* Background Services API
* Application API
* Contacts API
* File System API
* Messaging API
* Raw Sockets API
* Sensors API
* Secure Elements API
* Web Intent Registration API

We support the charter inclusion of the other APIs, and as time permits will be monitoring and commenting on the work.
Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan