RE: System Level API spec editors

There are a bunch of systems that already have similar, but incompatible APIs for these things.  What we see as the purpose of the proposed WG is to provide a forum where at least some of those can be consolidated into a standard set of APIs.  We don't see it as a bad thing that that would happen with a lot of specs.  That's really the point.

Doing it with one or two specs would be fairly useless.  Intel would not support vastly cutting back this proposed WG.