RE: poll results

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012Jun/0018.html and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012Jun/0129.html in which we agreed to "if possible, co-editing". System Settings is a facet of Device Capabilities and also of the Privacy-focused features that we proposed being in scope, in other emails.