IBIS Journal: New issue published

From: IBIS Journal <imapnews@abelssoft.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:38:12 +0100
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
          								IBIS Journal
        - Interoperability in Business Information Systems -
                          ISSN: 1862-6378

New Issue 6 available now
=========================

Dear collegues,

we are proud to present you the new issue 6 of the international Journal of Interoperability in Business Information Systems
(IBIS).

IBIS is an Open Access Journal, which you may download and read free of charge.
To download the latest issue, please visit
http://www.ibis-journal.net

With this issue, we have started a new year (volume 3) of IBIS – Interoperability in Business Information Systems.

For this issue we have accepted 3 papers:

  -Effective Business Process Outsourcing: The Prosero Approach

  -The MAIS framework for Composite Web services Provisioning

  -Transitioning Applications to Semantic Web Services: An Automated Formal Approach

Best regards,

Sven Abels
(on behalf of the
IBIS-Editorial team)