Re: Help about OWL-S

Hello Ahmed.

I am also a beginner in everything of Semantic Web Service....and in the
list....
I think that WSMO approach can help you... because they use a kind of
State Machine for Choreography and Orquestation (I don't undertand
how....I need more readings about this... possibly i'm in  mistake
but....if this is the case, please someone else correct me..)...
Some correspondence  must be made  to map partially OWL-S and  WSMO
.....  and must be made with care.... I want this correspondence but, I
don't know if have been developed.

(I have some other question about the two approaches .... but i'll sent
the questions in a few days.)

Fernando Carpani. (FDO)