Re: OWL-S

Hi Joćo -

In general, no.  The spec. of OWL-S is flexible in this regard.  It
depends on what kind of applications you want to build, problems you
want to solve, and tools you will be working with.

Normally a service has a single process model with one (or more)
groundings.  If your service doesn't have these 2 things it's hard to
think of it as a real service, because there won't be any way to invoke
it.  (However one could imagine doing some relatively abstract work -
say, on service composition - where the groundings are not needed.)

A service can also have 1 or more profiles, which are intended to be
used as advertisements.  But this is optional; only needed if you need
to have capabilities for advertising, discovery, matchmaking, etc.

Regards,
David Martin