Re: Planning with Description Logics

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Yang Fangkai wrote:

> Dear List,
>
>      I am new to the area of planning with description logics. I would
> like you to recommend some important papers in this area, including both the
> theoretical foundation and practical application. As far as I know, it is
> used in composition of Semantic Web Services?

You may want to take a look at the DL'07 paper of Maja Milicic, see

http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Publications/CEUR-WS//Vol-250/

The only recent paper on DLs and planning that I am aware of.

greetings,
 		Carsten

--
*      Carsten Lutz, Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik, TU Dresden       *
*     Office phone:++49 351 46339171   mailto:lutz@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de     *