RE: free, comprehensive, available semantic WS framework ?

Hi Pierre,

> >  I'm currently undergoing a PhD on the subject of dynamic
> QoS handling in
> >  service-oriented architectures.

The myGrid/Taverna project has built a component for adding and retrieving
semantic service and workflow descriptions in bioinformatics. It has taken a
bottom up approach, adding expressivity only when needed by the users. See
an ESWC paper for details, www.springerlink.com/index/XF2BWXQPFB0ANB0W.pdf
The source is available through www.mygrid.org.uk/taverna It's currently
developed by Alan Williams, in CC

You may also care for an earlier post I made
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sws-ig/2006Nov/0019.html

This doesn't cover dynamic QoS handling though. There are a few semantic
grid projects that are relevant here. I believe the OntoGrid project have a
working prototype (www.ontogrid.net).

Antoon

--
Antoon Goderis