Re: Question about OWL_S

Hi Pan,

OWL-S has the notion of parameterType, which is an
owl:DatatypeProperty whose domain is process:ProcessVar (ProcessVar is
the super-class of Paramter, Input, Output, etc.; see the OWL-S
ontology process.owl). parameterType allows you to define the type of
a parameter, specifying a URI eventually pointing to a concept in some
ontology.

I hope this answer your question.

Best Regards
marco

--
Marco Sbodio
perl -e 'while(++$_){print$_,$/if("x"x$_)!~/^(xx+)\1+$/}'