2007 Pellet User Survey

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:47:02 -0500
To: public-sws-ig <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Pellet people, et. al.,

Given that people are using DLs for SWS stuff, and since we’re [1]
going to be offering commercial support of Pellet starting in 2007,
we’re trying to gather information about what makes sense to
concentrate on. So if you’ve ever used Pellet, use it regularly, or
are just curious, please let us know what you think:

     https://clarkparsia.wufoo.com/forms/2007-pellet-user-survey/

And my apologies if you receive this more than once. ;>

Cheers,
Kendall Clark

[1] http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2006/12/21/2007-pellet-user-survey/