De : public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] De
la part de Massimo Paolucci
Envoyé : mercredi 4 avril 2007 05:00
À : Daniela Barreiro Claro
Cc : public-sws-ig@w3.org
Objet : Re: Reliable OWL-S

Dear Daniela,

can you be a bit more specific?  I just do not understand what you are
asking for.

--- Massimo

--

 Massimo Paolucci
 Senior Researcher

 Future Network Laboratory
 DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH  Landsbergerstraße 312
 80687 Munich  Germany
 Phone: +49-89-56824-238
 Fax:     +49-89-56824-301
 Web:    www.docomolab-euro.com

 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida
Amtsgericht München, HRB 132967