Re: sws matchmaker contest

Hi Matthias,

thanks for your reply...though I think I was misunderstood in my intent..
I totally agree with the view that the group is taking vis-a-vis the
different technologies and languages..
My intention was to get some sound feedback about the raised issues...such
as whether people are working on these lines, whether prototypes exists that
consider such direction, the feasiblility of going into that direction etc..
for instance it would be nice to have a list of all known tools (in this
case matchmakers)..I have visited  Semantic Web central site  but i don't
know of any complete list of available tools..

kind regards

Charlie