Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

Dr. Klusch,

Well, the rest of the list may just keep silence - I would like to send
you some messages from them to protect their privacy, if you have such
intererst.

Why don't I unsubscribe from the list? I just don't like who those has
a doctor's title but mislead, if not cheat, the world. Especially, when
they are used to claps, they would never acknowledge their problems and
mistakes, as proved in the history, although you have no interest to
those good lessons.

I don't care whether you think I am a notorious  troll or not. Do you
know why my email account was re-opened after it was blocked? Because
they know I have a good faith.

I was lucky to be an outsider of certain groups. Otherwise, I have to
shut-up and just keep clapping my hands.

Regards,

Xuan

>>> Matthias Klusch <klusch@dfki.de> 10/16/2006 12:24 PM >>>
Dear Mr Shi

why do you still waste your valuable time with this list
and not simply unsubscribe from it?

It is crystal clear from the past discussions initiated by you that
this list obviously is not able to satisfy neither your interests, nor
the quality of your rhetorics nor the way of your argumentation with
people, while the rest of the list seems not to be able to understand
you or ignore your interesting analysis, view, meta-physics, history,
and vision of the world and universe.

Sincerely,
Matthias Klusch

Xuan Shi schrieb:

> If you fear to see and face the truth, it's easy to unsubscribe from
> this list from the IG Web page.
>
> But for scientific research, my first response to any approach is:
> anything wrong? what's the problem? can we resovle it? how can we do
> that? or that's not possible to be resolved for some reason? why?
>
> WSDL is good, I like it, though it still has problems. But
> OWL-S/WSMO/SAWSDL are problematic.
>
> Why you just want to hear claps but ignore the problems? It's in the
> 21th centry not in the 15th anyway.
>
> Cheers,
> Xuan

> On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Xuan Shi wrote:
>

>>Dr. McDermott told me that, he was thinking "we were speaking of
>>'services on the semantic web'"; but semantic Web services usually
>>means
>>"semantic treatment of web services."
>

> (Intentionally sent on-list!)
>
> Am I the only person who reads this stuff from Xuan Shi and then
> immediately wonders how I can unsubscribe from this list?
>
> Can't we do *anything* about his endless, pointless droning?
>
> Cheers,
> Kendall Clark

Dr. Matthias Klusch
German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3
66123 Saarbruecken, Germany
Phone: +49-681-302-5297, Fax: +49-681-302-2235
http://www.dfki.de/~klusch/, klusch@dfki.de