Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

If you fear to see and face the truth, it's easy to unsubscribe from
this list from the IG Web page.

But for scientific research, my first response to any approach is:
anything wrong? what's the problem? can we resovle it? how can we do
that? or that's not possible to be resolved for some reason? why?

WSDL is good, I like it, though it still has problems. But
OWL-S/WSMO/SAWSDL are problematic.

Why you just want to hear claps but ignore the problems? It's in the
21th centry not in the 15th anyway.

Cheers,
Xuan

On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Xuan Shi wrote:

> Dr. McDermott told me that, he was thinking "we were speaking of
> 'services on the semantic web'"; but semantic Web services usually
> means
> "semantic treatment of web services."

(Intentionally sent on-list!)

Am I the only person who reads this stuff from Xuan Shi and then
immediately wonders how I can unsubscribe from this list?

Can't we do *anything* about his endless, pointless droning?

Cheers,
Kendall Clark