Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

Xuan,

I dont understand your preoccupation with the definition of a service. True
web services and websites are a different. If thats a problem, just use
SWS for web services. Use semantic web for web sites.

Sure, agreement is an issue but at least SW and SWS gives us a common
structure for agreement, which we did not have before.

Do you have work/suggestions for avoiding the need for agreement?

Luke

--
Luke Steller
PhD Candidate