Re: Resources in Semantic Service Descriptions

Hi Jan,

Jerry Hobbs, Ora Lassila and Srini Narayanan did some work on
resources in the context of DAML-S (now OWL-S).  You can find
their write-up at:

     http://www.isi.edu/~hobbs/daml-resources.html

Best regards,
Sheila

 Sheila McIlraith --  Dept of Computer Science, University of Toronto
 www.cs.toronto.edu/~sheila -- sheila [at] cs [dot] toronto [dot] edu
 Phone: 416-946-8484  --  Fax: 416-978-1455