OWL-S question: multiple atomic processes

From: Jo Vermeulen <jo.vermeulen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:24:40 +0100
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hello,

I have a question about OWL-S. Is it possible to define a service as
consisting of several different atomic processes? I don't mean atomic
processes composed into one composite process.

If I use OWL-S API to convert GoogleSearch.wsdl [1] to OWL-S, I get
three different files, one for each operation (doSpellingSuggestion,
doGetCachedPage, doGoogleSearch). What I want is to combine these
atomic processes into one service description.

On a sidenote, I do understand that they are three different OWL-S
services, since you can't describe Google's WSDL in a profile as one
service, since each of its operations do different things.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

[1] http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl

--
Jo Vermeulen
Expertise Centre for Digital Media - Hasselt University