Re: Semantics of WSDL vs. semantics of service

On Mar 16, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Shi, Xuan wrote:

> Bijan,
>
> Thanks for your comments. I'd be happy to show you the nakedness of
> OSRR so
> you can examine it at anywhere by any approach.

I have.

>  At least I am glad to see
> you agree now OSRR is not just an assertion or lier

Except I never said any of this. I've extensively critiqued your
negative assertions about WSDL and your crazed "arguments" in support
of those assertions.

>  but can be implemented
> by either SOAP or REST services without confusion and obscurity.

And this is just incoherent.

I'm still waiting for you to understand how WSDL works wrt multiple
bindings (HTTP *and* SOAP...in the same document....with an abstract
view....see the SPARQL protocol).

You need to stop claiming victory and start actually reading and
understanding.

Cheers,
Bijan.