Re: agents

From: Xuan Shi <Xuan.Shi@mail.wvu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:33:12 -0400
To: <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>, <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Well, I know we have to many nonsenses and a good way to handle nonsense
stuff is just to withdraw our participation like what OWL-S people did -
see:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jun/0035.html

It's the same to OWL-S as it does not care about our concerns.

Regards,

Xuan

>>> Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu> 07/24/06 9:51 AM >>>

Clearly, I should not have mentioned my opinion of the rest of Xuan
Shi's screed (i.e., that it was nonsense). I probably shouldn't have
let myself be trolled by his misquotation and misrepresentation.
Sorry list! That just gets under my skin.

Cheers,
Bijan.