mapping complex type to OWL concept

From: dhavalkumar thakker <dhavalkumar@xsmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:07:27 +0100
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

[Reposted with the subject hearder]

Hi All,

I have a web service with the Complex Type defined as an array of String
as follows:

<complexType name="ArrayOf_xsd_string">
        <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
                 <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"

I intend to create an OWL-S description for this service, however I am
not sure How do I map this kind of complex type (i.e. array) to OWL
Concept??? are there any mapping possible?  if yes, can anybody
suggest one??

Many thanks
Dhavalkumar Thakker
Phd candidate,
Intelligent Simulation and Modelling Group,
Nottingham Trent University, England

                          love email again