Doubt about service categories

From: Tiago Santos <tiago.santos@we-b-mind.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:45:40 +0100
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I would like to share with you a doubt related to the service categories.
In my owl-s services description, I'm using the service categories to
refer the application domain (or domains) of the service.
To understand better my doubt I'm going to give you an example:
- imagine that we have a service named service_A with the following
service categories (only the value):
selling medicines
transportation medicines.

what's means those service categories?
is it means that the service is related to the selling medicines AND
transportation medicines domains?
or is it means that the service is related to the selling medicines OR
transportation medicines domains?

is it possible to represent OR/AND in the service parameters and service
categories? if yes, how can we do it?

I hope that my doubt has been clear for you,
thanks very much for all attention and best regards,

--
Tiago Santos

@contact: tiago.santos@we-b-mind.org
@work: "We, the Body and the Mind" - ADETTI