	From: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Luke Steller
	Sent: 06 February 2006 10:13
	To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
	Subject: RDF Namespaces & Attributes

	Hi All,

	Can anyone give me the URI for the RDF namespace defining some
of the following RDF attributes? Or give me an insight into how these
are defined?

	rdf:about, rdf:Description, rdf:li, rdf:ID, rdf:parseType ...
etc

	where rdf refers to:

	I cant find any definitions for these attributes in the above
namespace file.

	Thanks,
	Luke