Re: sws matchmaker contest

Dear Emanuele,

thanks for your feedback!!

We are of course aware of the sws challenge
and in part impressed by the results produced
(only WSDL services were provided for the scenarios).
however, the planned matchmaker contest aims at obtaining
the results of a comparative evaluation of the recall/precision,
and runtime performance of different owl-s / wsmo matchmaker
over a given owl-s / wsmo service retrieval test collection (like TREC
in the IR domain). if there is a chance to obtain such results
from the recent sws challenge, pls let us know.
another related event is at this year's ISWC, however, the organisers
told us that they want to focus on business sws certification but not
sws retrieval.

cordial regards, matthias