Re: SPARQL support

Dear Dhalvalkumar,

you can also look at [1], which lists various API-s and, if applicable,
whereas it has SPARQL support. The links to the API homepages surely
give some more details. There is also a separate SPARQL implementation
page[2] which gives somewhat more details.

I hope this helps

Ivan

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlImplementations