Re: Workshop/Conferences deadlines of (perhaps) interest

Adding to Bijan's list:

SDRC: Semantic-Based Resource Discovery, Retrieval and
Composition  http://sisinflab.poliba.it/sac2007/
<http://sisinflab.poliba.it/sac2007/>
TECHNICAL TRACK at the 22nd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing SAC 2007
          http://www.acm.org/conferences/sac/sac2007/

--- Massimo