Re: Web service in WSDL vs. "service" in OWL-S

I strongly second Terry's e-mail below and I am sure a lot of other
people do too. Cooperation and
collaboration is the keyword here rather than attacking anyone
regardless of how strongly you
disagree with anything, don't like anything, or you are frustrated due
to the lack of documentation
or explanations. And do not become victim of falsified individualized
interpretations as Terry
correctly points below.

Take it easy and make the most of this list.