RE: Synchronization Issue in OWL-S with SplitJoin CC

Evren Sirin in mindswap has done a good job on OWL-S API which includes the
SplitJoin support in the execution. http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/api/.
Just be careful to use since some multithread problem exists for this
support when multiple processes are involved.
Thanks,
Peng