Re: Web Rule Language - WRL vs SWRL

Bijan,

It looks like we agree about almost everything, and I am afraid that
this thread is loosing its entertainment value. :-)
I just want to comment on one of your points:

> The question is on the integration. Do we know enough to design an
> integrated solution. If you look at my rules workshop position paper, I
> argue for integration, but I don't think we're quite there yet
> technically. Hence, I'd like to wait a bit.

I think the (nonmonotonic) rule-based side of the stack is very mature (I
dare say more mature than the "other" side :-) and if W3 doesn't do it
then somebody else will. There is a good story about minimal integration
using the black-box architecture, and this is very appropriate for
standardization.

	--michael