Re: OWL-S tools and stable specification?

There are a number of tools available for OWL-S,  two that come to
mind are the CMU IDE and the SRI  protege plug in.

As for the specifications, they are quite stable right now.  Version
1.2 will come out in a short while to add a few new features and fix
a few bugs,  but overall it will be very consistent with previous
versions,   and it is not going to change anything that is already
there.

--- Massimo