Re: Service Discovery

Charlie Abela wrote:

>I've also asked whether its possible to change the profile to reflect
>differences between service capabilities and goals ...

How whould you represent goals?  OWL-S allows you to express the outputs
and effects of the service and the type of service.  How do not
understand what else goals should contain.

Essentially, if a client has the goal of moving to some state  (such as
owning a book) it expresses this state in the output/effect and produces
the OWL-S profile (effect: owl(Book)).  Alternatively if the client
knows that the type of service needed then it can explicitly say that is
looking for a bookselling service.

Just a clarification question, what else do you need?

--- Massimo

ps: about the mediation/multiple ontologies issues there will be a
message later.  The two issues (mediation vs goals) are of course
totally different and should not be confused.