The use of the parameterValue property

From: Tatiana Vieira <tascvieira@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:12:10 -0300 (ART)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Hi people,

Could anyone explain me the use of the parameterValue property? As I understood, the parameterType declares the type of the data the service will produce as output. But how can we use parameterValue? I didn't see any example and as OWL-S doesn't define any model for the result of a process, how/when can we use this property?

Thank you in advance,

Tatiana.

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.