Review of WS-CDL 1.0 Last Call Working Draft

From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:28:53 +0100
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

Dear IG-ers,

In December the W3C Web Services Choreography Working Group has published
the Last Call Working Draft of its specification
"Web Services Choreography Description Language Version (WS-CDL) 1.0"

The draft is available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-ws-cdl-10-20041217/

The Semantic Web Services Interest Group is specifically invited to
make comments on this work. Individuals can make comments to
public-ws-chor-comments@w3.org but a Group review would be certainly
valuable. I encourage comments on the IG mailing list first as well
as discussions on the IRC channel #sws-ig on irc.freenode.net.
Reviewing other groups' work being part of our tasks, this will be
considered more formal than usual IRC discussion and we may decide
to meet at precise time slot(s) to help.

Happy New Year!

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C Sophia-Antipolis