Computed IOPRs

From: Daniel Elenius <elenius@csl.sri.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:34:56 -0700
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

I noticed that the computedPrecondition, computedInput, etc, properties
are back in Process.owl (they were removed before weren't they?). I can
see the need for them. The range of these is owl:Thing. Shouldn't it be
expr:Expression?

Also, were the consequences for Profiles considered? The hasComputed
properties have been removed from Profile, so there's no way for a
profile to relate to these computed IOPRs.

/Daniel