 From: Bijan Parsia [mailto:bparsia@isr.umd.edu]
 Sent: Thu 10/14/2004 7:36 PM
 To: 'public-sws-ig'
 Subject: Re: xml:base in OWL-S files

 On Oct 14, 2004, at 10:26 PM, Daniel Elenius wrote:

 > So, can we conclude that hash is slightly wrong but harmless? ;)

 No.

 It's not in any way wrong. It doesn't lead to errors.

 It is a bit misleading as most people don't know the three different
 resolution rules for relative URIs in RDF/XML (I'll add that the same
 document reference resolution rule in RDF/XML is different, IIRC, to
 the one in the URI spec. Ick :))

 So, you might label it bad style.

 Cheers,
 Bijan Parsia.