Re: OWL-S in use?

Robert,

at CMU we developed a number of tools for OWL-S such as an OWL-S
enhancement to UDDI for semantic discovery
(www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/matchmaker) and a mapper from WSDL to OWL-S
(www.daml.ri.cmu.edu/wsdl2owls) in addition you can download our OWL-S
api from semwebcentral.  Finally, we are working on an Eclipse plug in
for OWL-S which will be ready (hopefully) by the end of the month.

--- Massimo