Re: OWL-S in use?

Sheila McIlraith wrote:

>Rob,
>
>Since OWL-S is an OWL ontology for Web services, the OWL tools
>can be used for OWL-S.  Many tools are listed at
>    http://www.semwebcentral.org/
>
>OWL ontology editors can be used to develop OWL-S ontologies.
>There is also a specific Protege OWL-S editor, developed by SRI,
>on this page for download.

Our OWL-S editor project is hosted at
http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/owlseditor/
If you have any questions about it, you can use our discussion list
owlseditor-discussion@semwebcentral.org
This is an early version, but we welcome any user and are eager to get
feedback that can influence our design.
We will be happy to assist with any problems or questions

Best,
Grit (for the OWL-S editor team at SRI)