Re: Profile = UDDI

From: Massimo Paolucci <paolucci@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:56:30 -0500
To: daniela.claro@eseo.fr
CC: 'public-sws-ig' <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
Daniela,

there are a couple of papers around that show the relation between OWL-S
and UDDI.

Massimo Paolucci, Takahiro Kawamura, Terry R. Payne, Katia Sycara;
"Importing the Semantic Web in UDDI"
<http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/%7Esoftagents/papers/Essw.pdf>. In/ Proceedings
of Web Services, E-business and Semantic Web Workshop/

Naveen Srinivasan, Massimo Paolucci and Katia Sycara, "Adding OWL-S to
UDDI, implementation and throughput
<http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/%7Esoftagents/papers/cr-swsws-paper.pdf>."
/First International Workshop on Semantic Web Services and Web Process
Composition **(SWSWPC 2004/) 6-9, 2004, San Diego, California, USA.

Takahiro Kawamura, Jacques-Albert De Blasio, Tetsuo Hasegawa, Massimo
Paolucci and Katia Sycara, "A Preliminary Report of a Public Experiment
of a Semantic Service Matchmaker combined with a UDDI Business Registry
<http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/%7Esoftagents/papers/ICSOC03.pdf>," /1st
International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2003),
Trento, Italy, December 2003/.

A development of the latter has been presented at ISWC 2004.

--- Massimo