semantic publish sub_scribe web services

From: Stefan Lischke <lischke@novacom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:30:08 +0100 (MET)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

[please avoid using the word "subscribe" in a Subject, the mailing list
engine gets confused. thx -- carine]

hi sws-ig,

I'm new to this ig(invited by carine) and want to introduce myself.
My name ist Stefan Lischke, i'm currently writing my diploma about
publish/subscribe web services[1]. My hobbies are OpenSource and Topic
Maps, i'm member of TMAPI[2] (common topic map API) working group and
also provide my own topic map engine tinyTIM[3]

I just merged the topics of my diploma and my hobby and did a blog entry
proposing a "semantic publish subscribe web services".

http://www.ivs.tu-berlin.de/Lischke/blog/archives/2004/11/topic_maps_rdf.html

I know it is not exactly the thing you all work on (providing semantic
information about web services to do ws composition/lookup)  but maybe
you can take a look and discuss some ideas of your own.

thanx for any input and discussion

Stefan

[1]
http://www.ivs.tu-berlin.de/Lischke/blog/archives/2004/10/publishsubscrib.html