Re: Human readable documentation of services ?

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:51:58 +0100
To: rob@socialchange.net.au, public-sws-ig <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Now, this should stand in contrast to something like javadoc which any
java developer I have ever met will use in most cases before jumping
into another form of understanding of a library...

Le 13 nov. 04, à 00:44, Rob Atkinson a écrit :
> * metadata that isnt actually exercised by the person entering the
> data tends to be, as we Aussies say "ordinary"
[...]
> * documentation is not a scalable mechanism in its own right - you
> really need classification via controlled vocabularies - I.e. the
> human readable view of an ontology.

Well... yes... but let's talk about the realistic scale of current
developers handling a handful of services. What can they read ?
(this question is not even answered, to my taste, at current WSDL/SOAP
developers)

paul

[...]