How to express stateful connections/ Fault handlers in OWL-S ?

From: Daniela CLARO <daniela.claro@eseo.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:00:41 +0100
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

Hi,
 I have been using BPEL4WS for composing web services, and now I've changed
to OWL-S mainly because of semantic features. But how can I use stateful
conversations in OWL-S, how can I garantee that I will receive a result in a
long-running business process.

And even more, I know that in oWL-S we do not have a mechanism of fault
handler, but there is another mechanism to catch the errors?

Thanks in advance,
DAniela